Young Earth Farm
Welcome to Young Earth Farm!
We have a wide array of seasonal certified organic produce offered weekly. We grow varieties first and foremost for flavor - you will taste that in all of our produce.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the availability list that is sent out on Wednesdays.
* We will be offering home deliveries of seasonal produce (and plants) each week for a $7 fee. Our route will be in the vicinity between the farm in Randolph and the Madison capital.
* Also offering pick-up at the Delta Beer Lab for no fee on Sat between 10am-noon. Also, offering Farm pick-up between 3-6pm on Fridays.
* Every Wednesday we will let you know what will be in that weeks bag and the cost. The season will begin with very clean; spinach, salad mix, arugula and radishes.
* Please email email@example.com to get on the availability list that is sent out on Wednesdays.
* Place your order by Thursday we will harvest on Friday for Saturday deliveries.
* Pay with exact cash, check or venmo (Shirley-Young-23)
* Please share this page with friends and neighbors and help us bring more local organic food and garden transplants to our community.
What We Offer
- Bedding plants
- Bok choy
- Brussels sprouts
- Cantaloupe/Musk Melon
- Lettuce (salad mix)
- Mushrooms, wild
- Peas (snap / pods)
- Squash (Summer)
- Squash (Winter)
- Squash blossoms
- Sweet potatoes