Our Local Food Pick Ups are safe and easy! Here’s how to participate:
- Download the WhatsGood app or create an account at sourcewhatsgood.com.
- Browse the products in our online store and pre-order as much as you want within 1 transaction. Our online store opens at 10 am on Sunday and closes at noon on Tuesday.
- Drive-thru the pick up and our farmers contactlessly place your orders in your vehicles.
For complete instructions, check out our Wednesday Local Food Pick Ups cheat sheet.
Getting to the Wednesday Local Food Pick Ups
Please post a sign with your FIRST and LAST NAME + the farms from whom you ordered. Enter the pick up by vehicle via Olin Ave, drive through the pick up and vendors will place your orders in your vehicle, then you exit via John Nolen Drive.
We have assigned pick-ups based on the first letter of your first name:
- A thru C = 3:00 - 3:30 pm
- D thru I = 3:30 - 4:00 pm
- J thru K = 4:00 - 4:30 pm
- L thru M = 4:30 - 5:00 pm
- N thru Z = 5:00 - 5:30 pm
- All bicyclists and pedestrian pre-orders = 5:30 - 6:00 pm
Bicyclists can use the Capital City Trail to access Alliant Energy Center's Willow Island from the east. Bicyclists can use the Wingra Creek Bike Path to access Alliant Energy Center's Willow Island from the west.
Bicyclists should remember to arrive to collect their pre-orders during the bike and pedestrian designated pick-up window.
Take the Bus to the Market
Madison Metro Transit provides bus service in the City of Madison. They are using a modified schedule due to COVID-19. The following routes provide service near Willow Island: 13.
Most patrons will be utilizing our drive-thru option and will stay in their vehicles and follow the flow of traffic to each vendor booth.
There is no building access. Most patrons will be utilizing are drive-thru option and will stay in their vehicles.
If you are driving thru, you can have your furry friends in your vehicle with you! Pedestrian pre-orders should leave their dogs at home. Thank you!